DIGITALY DISTINCT

I am digitally distinct! Visit onlineIDCalculator.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

meet the girl


hello its me

my name is not so important

as my stories are all that will matter in the end

names mean very little in these days

so for NOW

I'm just a girl....

And

like many girls

i breath

i eat

i dream

i sleep

i work

i stress

i pee

i poop

i lie

i cry

i love

i laugh

i ache

i pray

i AM.......



I'm reasonably attractive

and of average intelligence

I'm undereducated

and over loaded.....

My objective here is simple

catharsis

In this process

i may make

some

laugh

some

cry

some

love

some

hate

and in the end

all will be moved

I am a sinner and I am a saint.........

I'm possibly to candid for my own good

and yet incredibly shy......

I'm the average voice who is not afraid to speak ......

I'm deeply compassionate

yet i spare no punches.....



We are in the midst of great change

the direction we head is still looming on a dark and unknown horizon...

from this point in history forward

life as we know it isn't going to be the same.....

In acknowledging this

i begin this journey.....

I will state now as my disclaimer

do not read this if you are not ready to FEEL....

I am not responsible for any feeling evoked hereafter......

I wish you all peace and blessings in every moment of your life.....

and I hope that from my words, and my stories

offended or agitated as you may become

that you are moved to ACT.....


So if it evokes you to take a stand for what ever it is you DO believe, then i have served humanity well....

Inertia is required in life....

The moment we loose the passion for living is the moment we begin to fade....


For now welcome to my world....... a world of mystery and logic.......

expect the unexpected and hold no preconceived notions.....












No comments: